• Third St. parking is reserved on Sundays for persons not able to walk long distances.
• Church-owned lots: A lot on Third St. with handicapped and visitor parking, two corner lots at Portage Tr. and Third St. and a small lot on Third St. between Portage Tr. and Broad Blvd.
• Taylor Memorial Library lot on the corner of Third St. and Broad Blvd.
• Free parking deck on Second St. between Portage Tr. and Stow Ave. This garage allows you to park and then walk through the church park from Second St. The sidewalk in the park is kept clean and salted all winter.
• The Municipal lot is available on Sunday mornings or in the evenings only.
• Other places: Small businesses and professional offices near the church allow us to use their lots on Sunday mornings, providing we do not block entrances and obey parking rules.