Rejoicing Spirits is an inclusive, meaningful Christian community that welcomes, embraces, values and celebrates the gifts of all of our brothers and sisters.
The Rejoicing Spirits ministry reaches out to enrich the spiritual lives of people with intellectual or developmental disabilities along with their families, friends and other supportive community members.
Worship and Fellowship Services take place the 3rd Saturday of each month at 5:30 pm in the Chapel.
The Rejoicing Spirits Worship Service
- is built on lively music and joyous singing along with brief, meaningful messages.
- features hand-held instruments for participation in an open, expressive environment.
- is shush-free – people can be themselves without being told to ‘be quiet.’
- fellowship time with refreshments follows the service.
- People of all ages, faiths and abilities are welcome.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Mary Ellen Atwood. We look forward to seeing you at the next service.
Mary Ellen Atwood
Additional information is also available at: www.rejoicingspirits.org/